Sunday, August 19, 2012

FULL ANNOUNCEMENT


Alright, after some testing, I've been able to get the old blog working once more! This post will be somewhat short and include three sections. The first, a self explanatory section that will include these words I am typing right now. The second will be a link to a project I've been slowly working on. The last, my projection for the Quebec Election. I also want to say hello to anyone following from our sister blog at http://blunt-objects.blogspot.ca/ where I've been ranting from time to time.

Next, on to my project. I've been working on this for some months, though slowly. It is a wiki to compliment this blog. http://ridingbyriding.wikia.com/wiki/Ridingbyriding_Wiki I will be putting real-life election data, and, fictional what-if stories here. I will also have it set up so my most recent projections are easily visible. You will also find attached a forum, where I will from time to time run games or interesting thought experiments.

Lastly, my Quebec Projection.



For more details, visit the aforementioned Blunt-Objects.



No comments: