Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NS Election 2009

Turning the most recent poll into seats, I get this:

NDP - 26
Lib - 14
PC - 12

Our current "Chances at Victory" have changed.

60% NDP Majority
40% NDP Minority

We no longer think it realistically possible for one of the other parties to manage a victory.

NS Election

Elections Nova Scotia is repoting officially nominated candidates (IE, those with all the legal paperwork)

Here are the numbers:

NDP - 41
PC - 38
Lib - 30
Grn - 17
IND - 1

We are still estimating a 66% chance of an NDP majority, with a 25% chance of an NDP minority (9% chance of a PC minority)

Candidates still have a week to register.