Sunday, October 25, 2009

Something New

-

Wanted to give notice that I am going to create something new for everyone.

I am going to create a small table so that I can display riding by riding results easily, rather than having to copy it as in my other post showing all the votes.

The up side is that I can do all 308 ridings in a single image.
The down side is that margins of victory will not be clear.

After I create this I will attempt to update it to show the margin.


Sorry, no extra data today!

3 comments:

Top Can said...

You said you used something called the Electomatic. Is that available online, or is it something exclusively accessible by you only? If it is the latter, I was wondering if you're willing to share it?

Unknown said...

It is exclusive.

It's also the only thing I've ever built that is exclusive.

And I only share it with people I know, if you want to get to know me, add me to your MSN messenger. I'm thenewteddy and then all the stuff about being at hotmail

Top Can said...

Actually, I don't use MSN, but I used Gchat more nowadays. If you have Gmail, I'll add you to my contact list.