Wednesday, September 16, 2009

St. Paul's By-Election


We are projecting a 80% chance of a Liberal win here with a 20% chance of a PC win. The PC Party has just not been visible enough to take the riding based on the campaign, it will depend on an HST revolt to win them the riding, and with the Anti-HST vote split, the chances are low but not impossible.

Sorry, no extra data today!

No comments: